The perfect recipe for cracker lovers made with seeds, spices, garlic and salt. All the good things.
1/2 cup of white sesame seeds
1/2 cup of black sesame seeds
1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of chia seeds
2 tbsp of poppy seeds
3 large garlic cloves grated
1 tbsp of onion powder
1 tbsp of garlic salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup of water
1 tbsp of coarse sea salt
1 tsp of vegetable oil
1. Preheat over to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (aluminum foil will work too, but may stick to the crackers slightly).
2. In a large bowl, add the seeds, garlic and all spices except for the coarse salt.
3. Pour in water and mix until all seeds are covered. Let the mixture sit for 5-10minutes until the chia seeds absorb the water.
4. Using your hand or a spatula, spread the mixture on your lined baking sheet. Dividing the mixture into two smaller rectangles makes it easier to manage later on. Press crackers so they’re 1/2 inch or so thick.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully flip each rectangle with a spatula. Another approach is to place a large baking pan on top and flip the bottom pan in one quick motion. If you do this method, make sure your new baking sheet is also lined with parchment or foil.
6. Brush the flipped rectangles with oil and sprinkle sea salt on top. Bake for another 25-30 minutes or until the corners start to brown.
7. Remove from oven and let cool before breaking into crackers.